Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Let it Snow...

Well Today at about 4 am it started and it is 1200 noon and it is still snowing!! Our streets were bare and our lawns needed to be raked and now it is all covered. I just love the first snow of the year. Things look so fresh and beautiful. It seems to warm things up a bit too. Only -6 degrees today. Took the dog for a walk and she had SOOO much fun. She loves the snow too.





































Hope you are all having a fabulous day!!!! I know I will...Enjoying all this snow.

ja

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful, I learned to love the snow when I was there. I REALLY miss you!

2:54 PM  
Blogger me said...

Hey, thanx for the pics...it's my absolutely most favourite time of the year - the first snow!!!!!

So, I'm enjoying it through you!

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home