Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Getting Ready....


What, might you ask, are we getting ready for?? Well.....














First of all.....

Yes....that is what you think it is...a positive pregnancy test. We are due on Febuary 10th, 2007. I am now just over 5 mos and all is well (knocking on wood right now). I was just at the doctor today and my weight gain isn't too bad (8.8 lbs so far) and the heart rate was 150bpm. He finally measured my fundus because he decided that I am starting to show...which I am...which is why I am now saying something.

The second thing we are getting ready for is our trip to Hawaii!! We leave on Monday Oct 2 and return on the 16th. I am looking forward to the trip but I am also nervous just because I am a pregnant flyer and there is soooooo much stuff on the internet about pregnancy and flying. I am supposed to move my legs lots and wear those anti-embolic stockings to prevent blood clots on long flights and I am supposed to drink lots of water but I am not allowed to bring my own water on-board the flight. This will be the longest flight I have ever had and the first one over water!! We are going to visit Kevin's sister and her husband and of course the kids (Tiffany, Tyya and Taylor) and check 'things' out. We are getting things all in order. Bought our travel insurance today and I am cleaning the house and doing all the laundry.....

Now all I have to do is find a bathing suit......(aaarrrggghhhh)

ja

2 Comments:

Blogger LEB said...

Bah! Wow! Congratulations!!!!!!! Here I am, finally checking your blog after about a hundred years, and such news!!!! Fantastic! I am phoning you tomorrow at a reasonable hour and we will plan to meet up either on Sunday or on the 17th!!!!!!!!!!

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You do look pregnant, not fat! And Julie looks WAY more pregnant than you do! :-) Wishing you the very best!

While in Hawaii, say hello to my friend Joel would ya?

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home