Sunday, November 19, 2006

As per your request


I have had some requests for pictures of me in all my glory at 7 months. Well here it is...a pic of my belly. It is huge but solid as a rock!! It feels strange to look down sometimes and see this big round thing there. It is getting increasingly hard to bend over...makes for complications when putting on shoes, socks, pants. My balance is also not what it once was so having to stand on one leg to put things on does not work. I feel like an old lady I sit to do all of the above list. It is quite pathetic. I have also had requests for a pic of my belly button as the top 1/2 has popped and is now pretty much flat. It also looks strange to me. I go to the dr on the 30th and we will find out then about how my weight gain has been this past couple of weeks. I think I have hit the 20lbs marker and that is not great considering you put on most of your weight in the third trimester!!!!!

Not much going on here other than the pregnancy. We have been busy working...I have been full time for a couple of weeks at Parkridge (it feels good to work lots again) and Kevin was doing snow removal with all of the snow we had he put about 25 hrs on the bobcat in 3 days and who knows how many more on when he was hauling snow away. We are starting to think about buying stuff for baby. We will need a crib, car seat, stroller, change table/dresser, bedding, swing (b/c i hear you cannot live with out it) and I wouldn't mind a glider chair for the baby's room. To start out we will need the car seat and a crib so those are priority. The rest will come with time. Rob and Tracey (my bro and sis in law) have offered a bunch of stuff that was Keanans and that he won't use any more. It might be handy to try it all out and see what we really need to invest our money in.

Any how that is enough about baby!!! I will post again when I have something more exciting to talk about other than my pregnancy and all that it involves!!!





















Yet another unflattering pic. I am talking...but my eyes are OPEN!!!

ja

1 Comments:

Blogger LEB said...

Wow! Look at you!!! I can't wait to see you in person at Christmas!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home