Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pics of Moi!!

So here are some picture that Kevin took of me today so that I could send them to my friend Julie. She is 18 wks and looks way more prego than I do. I am still in that transitional phase where no one wants to say anything because they are not sure if I am actually prego or just getting fat.

If I look tired to you that would be because I am. I.m not sleeping so well at night for some reason. I had a rude awakening last night. I woke up with a charlie horse in my rt calf that wouldn't go away for like 1 min(it seemed like an eternity).

If I can scan them or something I will post some of my u/s pics so you can see the babe. It has been busy today...Kicking like crazy. I think it likes music because in mtg tonight it was really moving and when I listen to music in the car or something it kicks quite a bit too!!!



P.S. what do you think I am having just from looking at the pics?? I have my theories!!!

ja

3 Comments:

Blogger excess.modality said...

TOTALLY a girl....u look HOT MAMA!!!! we have our theories on that, too!!!!! have fun in waii!!!
jh

10:10 AM  
Blogger LEB said...

You are so cute! Awwwwwwww, you're a cute pregnant lady now!!!

11:13 PM  
Blogger me said...

hey, good on ya...giving the babe the travelle bug before it's even got legs!!!
You're b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!!!
Wish I could be there to to the aqua aerobics with you...maybe you can drag Kev. there...ahahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!
Moi

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home