Monday, November 27, 2006

The Belly Button

Okay so I have finally taken some pics of the belly button. I these are all at 29wks. I was taking them my self and so they are not the best but you can see that the button is almost flat. It is completely flat on top and still doing the inny thing on the bottom.

The baby has been kicking a bit more the past few days. It's movement had kind of slowed down but it has been crazy today. I am also starting to get jabs under my ribs which doesn't feel so nice. Everything continues to go fine. I go to the dr on thrusday and so I will hear the heart beat again which I am excited about. I also need to find out how long he is thinking I will be able to work. Right now the little angel has the hickups!! I definately do the prego waddle thing now. I think it is just because my hips are pretty sore. I try hard not to waddle but when I am not paying attention it just kind of happens.
































ja

2 Comments:

Blogger Regina said...

That's so cute! Glad all is going well with the little one!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Belly!!! :)
jenny

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home