Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Update

Nothing is too new here. I went to the Dr. last week and I am doing really well he says. The fetal heart rate was 135 beats/min which messed me up because it had been 150-155 consistently and they say that girls have a higher heart rate than boys and most say it is a fairly acurate way to judge but now the hr is lower and I am confused. Not doing too bad in the wt gain department. If I can only gain 1 lb a week from now on I will be right on target.

I just got shocking phone call. A guy we go to chruch with just died of a massive heart attack when he was at work in Winnipeg. He was only about 50 or so and his oldest son is my age. I am speechless.....Life is so short and you never know when yours will end. Make sure you live each day right so you are ready when it happens. Tell everyone that you love them. I have a lot of work to do on myself before I am ready for death....I guess it won't wait for me if it is my time.

ja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home