Thursday, July 05, 2007

5 Years and 40 lbs Later



So 5 years have past since Kevin and I said "I do" and we are still going strong. We were laying in bed on the 4th and I asked Kevin what he was doing on this night 5 years ago...I was out having my bachlor party was his reply...I on the other hand was in bed sleeping at that same time 5 years ago..I know I am a total dork.

It has been a great 5 years full of ups and downs and never boring. We survived through me living in Swift Current to go to school, me commuting to Saskatoon and dinsmore to work and then moving to Saskatoon, all of the good times and bad with the farm and having the cutest baby in the whole world to top it all off. Oh and I forgot to mention the 4o lbs that we have gained...total..altogether... not each...in the last 5 years. YIKES!!

Thanks Lovey for the great life we live everyday! Only 50 more to go!!!

j

1 Comments:

Blogger Regina said...

Aww! Happy aniversary to y'all!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home