Friday, April 20, 2007

Cousins and Smiles

Okay so I know I have been neglecting the blog but I have been busy....no really I have.
I have been out at the farm for a while and I just can't get it together to post out there.

Anyway....on Easter weekend Rob, Tracey and Keanan cam out to the farm to visit and meet Olivia. Keanans first words when he saw her were "Oh no" and then he ran away. It took him a while to warm up to here but once he did all was well. He even held her for long enough that we could take a picture. Now for those of you who know Keanan, you will understand how amazing that is. He is a very very busy little man.

Keanan and Olivia
Olivia has been showing us her smile for quite a while now but we have never been able to capture it on camera most of the time it just looked like she was hanging her mouth open but about a wk and a half ago we got the shot. She definately has her mothers smile (note the closed eyes)


She is offically 8 wks old and changing every day. Where has the time gone!!!! Her baby acne has cleared up much to my pleasure and she continues to be the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!!!

Oh...we have her room all set up, she is even sleeping in her crib now (with the baby monitor RIGHT next to her head). I will have to take some pictures of her room and post them but I will save that for next time.

ja

3 Comments:

Blogger excess.modality said...

good to see updates!!! heard there is a new BAD biker in the country!!?!?!?

8:51 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Liv said...

who is that???

5:22 PM  
Blogger Regina said...

Cute smile! She IS growing and getting even prettier!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home