Monday, December 11, 2006

The Ewings

We had some surprise company on the weekend!! Kevins cousin Sean and his wife Lynette and their son Wyatt came to stay the night on Saturday!! We had a blast. I haven't seen Wyatt since this summer just a few weeks after he was born. Kevin and I could not believe how much he looks like/acts like Keanan our nephew!! Here are some pics to compare with. The first one is Keanan at about 7mos or so and the following are all of Wyatt!! Even their facial expressions are the same. Both are BIG boys!!

Lynette did this thing with my ring when she was here to see what our baby is and according to the ring this baby is a boy. According to a lot of other things we are having a girl....I am so confused...I really wish that I knew what we are going to have. I finally went out and got some sleepers and onsies and a few other "baby"things. We got a car seat now and this is becoming really real and I won't lie it is kind of freaky to think that in 8 wks or less Kevin and I will be mommy and daddy!! YIKES!!! I can hardly wait!!!



Keanan and Oakley
Wyatt
Lynette and Wyatt
Sean and Wyatt
Well that is it from me for now. I am busy with work this month but I will be done soon enough...only 9 more shifts to go!!!!!

ja

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great to see our cousins....I still am buying pink...hee hee:)
jh

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home