Friday, July 20, 2007

Random

Okay so I have a complaint. I have so many people say to me..."you haven't updated your blog lately...I check it everyday and you haven't posted for a month." People where are your comments?? Just a little note to say hi or let me know you are reading!! You are lurkers!!! Leave me a comment so I know who's reading!

Well we have been very busy lately. We were up to Smeaton for convention, my Auntie Judy is here visiting from California, Olivia's cousins and auntie from Hawaii are here and we had to meet them and we will be at the lake all next week with the Affleck clan. Taste of Saskatchewan is on right now and we have had to go down and sample the food...I recommend the deep fried mars bar for dessert although it did make me feel really sick after I ate it. We have also been swimming and working on the fence in the back yard. My Auntie Marion and Uncle Stew are here from Esterhazy for dancing with the stars and a little visit...and oh the list goes on. It always seems like you go non stop in the summer and the next thing you know summer is gone!

Olivia is continuing to grow like a weed. She is talking pretty much non stop when she is awake and she NEVER stops moving!!

I don't have time to download pictures right now but I will eventually put them on my pic's link so you can check that out. Hope you are all having a great summer and you are staying safe and cool!!

ja

5 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for the photo of Olivia, such a cute photo. Enjoy your summer!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Liv said...

You are welcome!! Thanx for the comment

8:41 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

And yes, I never know if anyone looks at mine either - it would be nice! I bet there's a way to see but I can't seem to figure it out. :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger excess.modality said...

check out google analytics on your google account, then you know at least what city's are watching!!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Regina said...

I read! When are you going to come down to Oklahoma to see the Petersen family?

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home