Monday, September 17, 2007

Lesson learned


I am so so sad today!! I lost the memory card for my camera!!!! : (
I had some really great pictures on it too!! I took it out to get some pictures printed for a "who loves baby" book I got for Livvy. Well I can't find it now!! The lesson I learned is to never NEVER take my memory card out of my camera unless I do it to download pictures on to the computer and then put it right back into the camera.

Harvest is getting closer to completion. We are almost done the durum and then we just have the flax which still has green plants. Can't wait to have that all done and out of the way. There is always a bit of stress there until the crop is off. The weather is getting colder and the leaves are starting to turn. Won't be long and the snow will be here. I think I was told that it is going to be a cold winter. Olivia is almost 7 mos old and trying to crawl...where does the time go? I can still remember like it was yesterday waiting for the baby to come! (side note...I am so glad I'm not pregnant!!) and now our little baby is over 1/2 a year old. I had her at the health nurse about 2 weeks ago and she was 14 lbs 14 oz and 26.5 inches long. she is in the 10th percentile for weight and the 80th for height. Skinny and tall. She now has two teeth..the bottom middle...and she has only bit me once! I don' t think she'll try it again either after the scare I gave her.

ja

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you again, and sorry about your mem card. That is LAME! Can't believe Livvie has two teeth, what a big girl!

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home