Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas 2006


We had a mixing of the families for christmas holiday this year. Lloyd and Heather and Rob, Tracey and Keanan all came and stayed at our place for the holidays. We all went for chinese food on the 24th for mom's birthday and then came back here for cake and presents. On the 25 I worked all day and then we all went over to mom and dads for the big turkey dinner. I was really good!!! On boxing day I worked and then cooked up a storm and made supper for everyone. I thought it turned out pretty good if I can say so myself. All in all it was and excellent holiday season spent with family. We had LOTS of food, fun and laughs and I look forward to next year. Here are a few pics of the occasion

Keanan eating chinese food (he actually has noodles stuck to his face but you can't really see them well in this picture)














Mom and Megan with the b-say cake















Our amazing spread at Mom and Dads



















That is all for now hope you all had an enjoyable holiday season!!

ja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home