Thursday, January 04, 2007

34 weeks and 5 days


So I went to the dr. today and had an ultrasound. They tell me that Ichabod is weighing in at 5lbs 6oz and that puts it in the 50th percentile. I really hope that I don't end up with a 10lb baby. The heart rate was 140 and everything looks good. The heart has 4 chambers and is working properly. The bladder was full and the stomach was good. You could see the umbilical artery and the kidney and all of the bones and such. We did not find out the sex because I figured that I have waited this long I can wait another 5 weeks.

Not too much else going on in the Affleck house. I am enjoying my time off so far. Kevin moved the computer and stuff down to the basement so now we can paint the baby's room and get it ready. I took all of the stuff off the walls and I have a few holes to patch and then it is ready to go. Heather (my mil) is coming on monday and we are planning to paint then. It should look good. I don't know if I mentioned it before but I have started to pack for the hospital. Ooohh....forgot to mention that baby's head is down and so chances are good that I will not have to have a c-section which is good but scary too if Ichabod turns out to be a 10 pounder!!! YIKES!!!

(looking and feeling like a whale)














what do you think??? Does it look like a girl or a boy???

Hope all have had a great first week in 2007!

ja

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't yah just have it so we can find out! Ha!!!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home