Sunday, February 11, 2007

Orange Alert


Life is sort of at a stand still waiting for this little bundle to arrive. We have the family on high alert. It's like the terrorist alert colors in the states. The Afflecks and Arnotts are on Orange Alert. Red will be when I actually go into labor.

So my first due date has past and still no baby. I am not even really feeling remotly bad or that I might go into labor. Feb 10th was the due date set by u/s because of the size of the baby. My original due date was the 15th of Feb. I am not holding my breath that anything will happen before then.

On a positive note...the weather is supposed to warm up on wed. Thrusday is supposed to be like -5 and we should have temps around 0 by the weekend. My mom keeps telling me this baby will come when the weather changes because that is what happened to her. I hope she is right. All I do know forsure is that before March rolls around I will be having a baby.

ja

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you this weekend. Your little baby is going to be here SOON!I can't wait to come and hold "him" ;)

9:46 AM  
Blogger excess.modality said...

sooooo HER people...HAHAHAHAHHA.....jen ru mellow yellow??? i totally had ALL pink picked out AND then....i chose YELLOW....spring-like..ya knowwww??? thx for the message..i tried to call...but maybe your having a baby!!! have as many contractions at home as possible....the LESS time you have to work in the hospital the better...they might make you do rounds or sumthin!!! :)

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home