Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thoughts of Roxy


I really wish I could go out side and chase that mail man.

It has been a really long a boring day. I so look forward to the dog park. My master is soooo lazy today and so I don't get to go. I LIVE for the dog park. All of my friends are there I can chase them and I can roll in the snow and have all sorts of fun!

My masters went to the Dr. today and they informed me that is baby is not yet ready to come out. Apparently my master is no futher progressed than she was last week when she went to the dr. There was some good news though.....the dr. told them that she would gaurantee that this time next month she would not be pregnant any more!

Man it looks nice out side!!! Only -21!! Perfect weather for a run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home