Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Update


Well lets see.....Kevin turned 31 on the 24th. That is right I am married to an old man!! He looks pretty good for his age!!! We had some friends over for supper and my mom and dad. I made an awesome cheese cake for dessert/b'day cake. It had 5 blocks of cream cheese in it so it was very far from healthy or low fat but I have to say it tasted pretty darn good.




















Kevin bought me a glider chair for the baby's room. That's right the room is empty except for the chair(see the pic). We don't have a crib or anything but we have the chair. We have the bassinet and swing and stuff but it is all in the basement still. Maybe we should think about moving it up stairs considering the fact that my due date is only about a week and a half away. I will probably go over but all the same I could move it up stairs. My in-laws have graciously insisted that they are going to buy us a new crib and so I am fighting against my feelings of guilt and accepting the gift. Not that I could refuse because they wouldn't let me. I felt kind of silly because it was a surprise for me and we met them in a store by the cribs and such and I was like what's going on and they told me what they planned and I started to cry in the middle of the store. I am just a hormonal pregnant woman...at least that is the excuse I am using.
















I also finally got a curtain rod for the curtains that I bought about 3 mos ago for the living room. I got Kevin to hang it for me and what a difference some curtains can make!!! The room seems a bit smaller and a bit warmer and I really like them. But I should like them because I picked them out.

I think I suffered my first really contraction today. Painful but no worse than really really bad cramps and it went away in about 30 seconds. The rest that I have been feeling have been fairly mild in comparison. I really hope this baby comes soon. I am going to a class on breastfeeding tomorrow night. Should be interesting. I figure that they can't teach me too much on the subject.

Just to make sure you all take note I have a new link which will take you to a site that I am posting all of my pictures on as of this new year. Nothing too special but lets you see what is going on in our lives. There are some x-mas pics and b'day and some company we had.

Anyhow that seems to be all I have to update on for now but I will be sure to let you all know when the baby comes. Give or take 2 weeks either way from Feb 10 and we should have a little one. Kevin is starting to get nervous because this is actually going to happen. I just want to get it over with!!

ja

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LEB said...

Hey Jen! Your house looks great!
10 MORE DAYS!!!! You must be so incredibly amazingly excited because I (of all people) am so incredibly amazingly excited for you and Kevin!!!! Good luck!!!!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home