Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Great Grandparents

We have been doing some visiting...Great grandpa Wayne Affleck and Great grandma Martha Thompson this past month and we got some 4 generations pictures.

Olivia loves a good visit and we have had plenty. This past weekend we went to Regina to help GG Thompson celebrate her 86th birthday. There were a lot of family and an accordian player and dancing. I also have to put a brag in here because Liv was sooooo tired and she didn't even play strange! She smiled and talked the WHOLE time...What a good baby!
Olivia had her first dance with Prissy...she is the woman who runs the care home that grandma is in.
Thanks to the Daku's for lending us a bed and taking us to mtg on Sunday m0rning.

We are leaving for Vancouver tomorrow so I will have some more pictures to post when we get back!!

Gpa Lloyd, GGpa Wayne, Kevin and Livvy

Gma Heather, Kevin, GGma Martha, Livvy

Daku family (Shauna, Bryden, Devin, Delaney) and Livvy
ja

P.S. hope you don't mind me posting your picture on my blog Shauna!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a way to make me leave a comment!!!! Now you know that I really do check out your blog. Yikes to my pic though... I could have done without as you well know! Great to see you on our turf... hope to see you soon on yours!

Shauna

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home