Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Well 2007 is finally here and we brought it in in style!!! I was in be at 10p.m.! Yup it was a big party!!!

We went to mom and dad's for supper on Sunday and played a few games with the fam. Had a good time. At about 9 o'clock I had had enough and I needed to go home and go to bed. So off we went. I was in by 10 and up by 5:45 the next morning getting ready for my LAST day of work. That is right my maternity leave has officially started!!! I am both excited and nervous about this. Excited to be done and that the baby will soon be here (5 & 1/2 wks to go) and also nervous that the baby will soon be here!! I am just not sure what to expect from this whole giving birth thing. I don't know if the baby will turn in time for a vag delivery or if I will have to have a c-section. I don't really know which I prefer because the thought of both scared me. Millions of women world wide give birth every day and they do just fine....I also will do just fine. I have a month to get this baby's room together. I am going to try to paint it sometime soon. I just have to move a few things out of the way. I also have to sand the crib so that it can be painted and then we should be set.

I packed some stuff for the hospital today. Diapers, wipes, sleepers, onsies, pj's for me, shampoo and other such toiletries. I just have to pack some clothes to come home in, snacks, ipod, socks and I have to find a nursing bra that fits. I looked today and I could not find one that fits properly. Maybe I should just wait until after. I will keep looking and see what else is out there.

Hope you all have a great year ahead....One that is full of love, joy, laughter, happiness and all the good that life has to offer with just a little bit of sadness and hard times to make us appreciate the good that we have.

ja

P. S. Looking forward to posting on ichabod soon!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year back at yah! congrats on your last shift! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home